Monday, September 7, 2009

Vocab for fart?



ALL of you have been memorizing vocabs so assiduously(duh, I know some SAT words too), so here's a simple test.

What is the exact word to describe the smell of someone's fart?

How many type of fart smells are they and what words are used to describe them?

What is the exact adjective for the sound of people farting?

How many type of sound can fart actually sound like and what are the words used to describe them?


Besides fart and flatulence, what are other words for farting?

What do you call people who farts oftenly?

What do you call people who doesn't fart that often?

Phobia of fart?

Obsess with fart?

Farting in public?



Geez, how many shells per day would you consider often or seldom?
Haha how did this come about? Somehow the word "infarction"-which by the way is in no way related to fart at all- crossed my mind and the word fart just popped up.
I am supposed to do my survey now but I think I am a little more inclined to find for the answers..... Sorry Iswari.. Don't worry, I promise I still will finish the survey tonight..

2 comments:

  1. congratz, partner. u just got d most disgusting and d most revolting blog post awards. thumbs up! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete