Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Nik's Big Book of Quotes and cliches

Friendships are like peeing on yourself, others can see the stain but only you can feel the heat

Some women have Pre-Menstrual Syndrome,
Some women have Post-Menstrual Syndrome,
But some women have Permanent Menstrual Syndrome.

Objective is a very subjective word.

If the whole world is wrong,
and you are the only one that is right,
Think again.


Today is tomorrow's yesterday,
If you let yesterday disturb today,
Today will disturb tomorrow.

Good movies never stays at the chart,
They stay in your heart.

I hate hopes because it keeps me hoping.

Secretly I was hoping,
That I'll never have to hope again.

If you can't get to the answers.
Let the answers get to you.

Live life before life outlive you.

If you think your life sucks, it does.

Titles are very subjective.

The purpose of life is a life or purpose.

If a guy is treating you like he doesnt' give a shit,
He genuinely doesn't give a shit-No exceptions.

Big Book of Cliche Break-ups Consolation.

If a guy acts like a total jerk, that means he like you.

Here is the problem:
He like you too much.

I am sure he's just lost your number.

He's not asking you out because he's intimidated by you professional success.

He's not asking you out because he's scared of your emotional maturity.

Trust me it's just because he's just getting out of a serius ralationship.

Trust me its because he's never had a serious relationship.

Cliche Break Up Lines.

I don't wanna stand in your way.

You're perfect, its just I have to work on myself.

I'm just thinking of your happiness.

I don't deserve you.

I am so jealous of the guys who gets to marry you.

And the second you hear that(the above), run to the store, get yourself some ribs and ice cream because you have been dumped.

Next Chapter.

If a guy doesn't call me, I would like to reserve the right to call him at every 15 minute intevals until he picks up.

The rule is this:
If a guy doesn't call you, he doesn't wanna call you.

You get back to the office after Happy Hour? What's happy about that?

We're in love assholes; That's what people do when they are in love;
They get married.

Let me guess: He said the only thing happy about this happy hour is you.

If a guy gives your his contact number instead of taking yours,
He's not interested.

If a guy wants to see you, believe me, he will see you.

I once called 55 Lauren Bells until I get the right one.

Don't call him, he doesn't like you.

Oh, the spark thing is a bullshit;
Guys invented the spark,
so they could not call and treat you kind of badly and keep you guessing,
then convince you that the anxiety and fear that just developed naturally was actually just a spark-
And you guys all buy it. You eat it up and you love it.

One, two, three,
That's it, 3 seconds,
Or more its on.

Why do women do this?
Build this stuff in their minds,
take each little thing that a guy does
and then twist it into something else.

If a guy wants to date you, he will make it happen.

There are no rules anymore,
I mean why should you wait till he gets off his ass?

But the real master I have to say its me;
3 husbands, countless boyfriends, and I havent't been caught yet.

I am sorry I don't trust myself.

Compiled from "He's Just Not That Into You, Plato's Reincarnation a.k.a PlatoNik, and others.



4 comments:

  1. LOL!
    seriously LOL!
    nice job in compiling em...
    wah, u actually remember tis lines?
    haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha if i can remember then its great... i have the movie in my laptop with the subtitles

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!! IT'S LIKE I'M WATCHING D WHOLE MOVIE AGAIN!! hahahahaha...good one CL.

    ReplyDelete