Tuesday, September 1, 2009

There he goes again......

I stare out at the bared, naked, empty and poor sky of Uniten;
The flare in me is getting dimmer-less intense, lighten;
How many months has it been?5? No, perhaps ten;
What's my initial aspiration here? God, I have forgotten!

Was I searching for answers?
No, I already had those;
Was I thinking of Chicago? Las Vegas or Texas?
No, I already thought of those.

My soul is still searching;
For that something I know is missing-
My soul is still wandering;
Finding for that something.

I found possessions and materiality-
Brand new cell phone,
Set of a great laptop,
Electric gadgets and many cool stuff.
Yet, i lose my most precious part of reality-
Grandma, my pillar, my backbone,
I lost humility, dignity and all that should top,
Now, I am all alone, engulfed.

Temptations get the better of me;
All weekends in Mines or Mid Valley;
Fast foods, cinemas, all day spending money;
I can't resist, so I succumbed to luxury.

Sorry mom I failed my SAT,
Sorry dad I failed my AP,
Sorry ma I failed to bear in mind,
I know now that I'm that spoiled brat,
I promise you I won't be that cocky,
I will leave my old-me behind.

I don't know what I would do-
If I could turn back the time,
But I shall not think about that-
'Cause I know, that, I can't do,
Move ahead now that the clock has chimed,
Change everything that was once bad.

I have faith,
That grey skies will turn bright,
I have faith,
That soon I'll see light,
I have faith,
That my goal is still in sight,
I have faith,
That fire will reignite,
I have faith,
That I can still fight.

Because tonight, I am a new me,
Taiping might be 250 km away from here,
US might be 250000km away from here,
I know where I was, I am and where I will be.

Know that I carry hopes of not CL alone,
But the hopes of all that matters to CL,
Because tonight, CL is not alone,
On the first of Sept, CL has a new CL.

New determination, old inspiration.
More perspiration, less procrastination,
Higher ambition, lower condescension,
Louder proclamation, quieter action.

I closed my eye lids,
Saw a thousand stars of Maxwell Hill,
Opened my eyes and to the old-me I bid-
A thousand farewell and I am healed.




Another lame piece. I don't know what wrong tonight-my horoscope allignment all kelam kabut- emo giler giler... Is emo a contagious thingy?? If it is then I got a good idea where it penetrated me from.... No fact-fact, academic, intelligent piece tonight.... I am not going to be a hypocrite, so I will achieve what I said I will do... See a new me On Sept.2.... (for those who remembered... I still am going to be the nerd nerd thing I said last time... Look forward to it)






1 comment:

  1. CL...

    this. is. so. emo.

    in a very good way.

    go CL.

    u can do it.

    u will achieve what u want.

    my best wishes to u.

    as your buddy, classmate n class partner.

    can't wait to c u being nerdy. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete